Terms & Conditions
Macb ‘Family Holiday to Orlando’ Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this “Macb” promotion is Denvir Marketing, Pavillion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7SH. Denvir Marketing is the company that in these terms and conditions is called “we” or “us”.
These Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion and if you choose to enter this promotion, they form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
Although this promotion is run by Denvir Marketing, the terms and conditions of Macb (the Prize Providers) and any third-party supplier also apply and must be accepted and complied with by each winner. These include but are not limited to compliance with any age restrictions and/or health and safety regulations which apply whilst the winner and their companion(s) enjoys any element of the prize, are being filmed and/or are taking part in any other promotional activity.
For all queries or issues, please contact: Denvir Marketing, Pavillion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7SH.
Who Can Enter?
- The promotion is open to residents of GB (England, Wales and Scotland) age 18+ only and excludes employees (and their families) of any prize provider (Refresco), Denvir Marketing and their associated companies.
- Universal is not directly associated with this competition.
- We reserve the right to verify your eligibility and to check your identity. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate. If selected as a winner you will be asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof in accordance with the timescales set out herein will result in your disqualification from the promotion. When entering your details onto website, we ask for you to upload your receipt as proof of purchase, we will not require sight of this again after this upload.
- Any person who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions will be excluded from access to the promotion or disqualified from the promotion.
- The promotion opens on Friday 31st October 2019 and closes 23:59 on Friday 31st January 2020. Any entries received after this date will not be valid.
How to Enter
- To enter, purchase a promotional bottle of Macb flavoured water at any participating store and retain receipt.
- Visit macb.co.uk/competition where there will be an entry form for completion.
- To enter you must provide your name, age, telephone number, email address and copy of your receipt and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person, any duplicate entries will be discarded.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries not properly received, incomplete or delayed due to technical problems.
Selection of Winners
- All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw. Winner will be drawn at random by an independent individual.
- The winner will be notified by email during week commencing 06/01/2020 and will need to accept their prize within 4 days from the time the email is sent.
- Failure to verify eligibility within this time-limit will result in a winner forfeiting their prize.
- Random winner selection is final, and no correspondence or discussion concerning how the winner was selected will be entered into.
- If you are selected as a winner but after the promotion subsequently delete your email account, we will not be able to contact you to award your prize and another winner may be selected.
- Failure by a winner to meet the eligibility requirements will result in their entry being invalid and we reserve the right (but are under no obligation) to select a replacement winner from the Collated Entries. Alternative winners may have a shorter time period to respond with their proof of eligibility and this will be stated in our request for proof of eligibility email.
- Eligibility to win the prize is subject to you and your entry’s compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions. If you are a winner and we subsequently discover that you have breached these Promotion Terms and Conditions (such a breach to include, but not be limited to, the provision of inaccurate personal information) you will be disqualified from receiving the prize.
- The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter, without payment. The promoter is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- There is one prize of a trip to Orlando Florida for four people (must include at least one adult) worth up to £6,000. The trip will be booked by Denvir Marketing within 6 months of the winner being notified. Prize includes full economy return flights from a UK airport, 1-day theme park pass for four and minimum 3* hotel accommodation for 7 nights. No meal expenses will be provided. Further details will be provided at time of booking.
- The prize package must be taken as a whole; flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
- The Winner and their guests must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner/guests.
- The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to travel insurance, additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
Use of Your Personal Details
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
Our Liability to You
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- We (The Promoter) and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. Nor do these Terms and Conditions affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law.
- We will not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service and/or software providers.
- Nor will we be liable to you if after the Confirmation Date you cannot accept the Prize for reasons beyond our control.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies.
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling FK7 7SH