The chicken is roasting in the oven, the sprouts are simmering gently, the potatoes are browning-up a treat and the mince pies are waiting in the wings. There is only one thing missing: Christmas mocktails!
We’ve teamed-up with The Drinks Co. to bring you two fantastic Mocktail recipes for the whole family. It’s the perfect way to toast the most magical time of the year, whether you opt for the Warm Winter Burst, the Festive Berry Burst, or both!
Warm Winter Burst
You will need:
1 cup of cranberry juice
¼ cup of orange juice
¼ cup of apple juice
25ml of sugar syrup
…And a bottle of cranberry and raspberry Macb of course!
- Combine all of the ingredients into the pan. We like to add ¾ of the cranberry and raspberry Macb water but make sure to taste as you go for the perfect sweetness.
- Now that you’ve combined all of the ingredients, stir and gently heat on the hob. Don’t bring it to the boil, just warm through and enjoy the delicious fruity smell.
- Now that your mocktail has been warmed, strain it through a sieve to get rid of the raspberry seeds, pour your Warm Winter Burst into your glass or mug and enjoy!
Festive Berry Burst
You will need:
¼ cup of strawberries
¼ cup of raspberries
25ml of blackcurrant cordial
1 glass cranberry juice
Cranberry & raspberry Macb water
- Combine all the ingredients together. Again make sure to taste as you go, we add around ¼ of a bottle of cranberry and raspberry Macb.
- Pour into the blender then blend till smooth.
- Pour it into your favourite glass, garnish with a small strawberry, serve with a straw and enjoy.
NOTE: Our raspberry and cranberry Macb is also delicious on its own, just warm up in a mug in the microwave and enjoy! Perfect for staying cosy during these dark winter nights.
So there you have it, two delicious festive mocktails to choose from. Don’t say we’re not good to you, ho ho ho! Merry Christmas to one and all!