- “KiltwalkxMacb” annoucement competition will run across the Macb Instagram, Facebook and Twitter social media channels.
- To enter via the above social channels, participants must:
- Complete and submit the form found on the Macb website
- The winner for the giveaway will be chosen at random.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to a Kiltwalk event of their choice, and a merchandise bundle including 2 t-shirts, 2 water bottles, 2 beanies and 2 totes.
- Entrants should be aware that certain personal privacy settings on social media platforms may prevent their entry from being seen and thus their entry from being registered, for which the Promoter and Data Controller will not be liable.
- This promotion is only open to Scottish residents with a Scottish address aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Macb, their family, and any other person directly connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entry closes at 23:59 on 16/02/23. Entries after this date and time will not be considered.
- Winners will be announced by 23/02/23.
- Winners will be notified via the email address through which they entered the competition.
- No cash or other alternative is offered in place of the prize named in these terms and conditions.
- The prize needs to be accepted within seven days of the draw.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within seven days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- Instagram, Facebook or Twitter do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition and are in no way associated with it. As such, by entering the competition, entrants release Instagram, Facebook and Twitter from any liability to the entrant which arises from their entry to this competition.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel any or all competitions at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Macb, Refresco Beverages UK, Old Gamrie Road, Macduff, Scotland, AB44 1GD
Data Controller: Macb, Refresco Beverages UK, Old Gamrie Road, Macduff, Scotland, AB44 1GD
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Macb, c/o Denvir Marketing, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling FK7 7SH.