Terms & Conditions
Macb ‘World Friendship Day Tinder Competition’ Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition, tag a friend in the original competition post on either Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Entrants should be aware that the person they tagged will be the party eligible to win the prize. Tagging yourself is not permitted, and those tagged should be aged 18 or over.
- Entrants should be aware that certain privacy settings on social media accounts may prevent their entry from being registered, for which the ‘Promoter’ and ‘Data Handler’ will not be liable.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over excluding employees of the ‘Promoter’ or ‘Data Handler’, their families, and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Competition entry from 00:00 30/07/19 to 23.59 04/08/19 (BST). Entries out with this period will not be considered.
- Only one entry per person per social media platform.
- No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted.
- Winner will be selected at random, under independent supervision, on 05/08/19 at Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.
- 1 prize of a ‘3 Months Tinder Gold Subscription’ will be awarded to a single winner selected from all valid entries across all social channels.
- Winner will receive a redeemable digital code equal to the value of 3 Months Tinder Gold Subscription in their relevant app store e.g. Apple App Store or Google Play, as is correct at the time of the prize being issued.
- Winner will be contacted via their social platform of entry.
- Winner will be announced on Macb water Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts on 05/08/19.
- All competition entrants and participants warrant, undertake and agree that the Promoter has the right to publish the entrant’s name on the afore mentioned social media platforms, should they be drawn as the winner.
- Prize needs to be accepted within 7 days of the draw.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (repeated as necessary until a winner can be contacted who takes up the prize).
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative offered.
- The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter, without payment.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tinder do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition. As such, by entering the competition, entrants release all the aforementioned parties from any liability to the entrant which arises from their entry to this competition or use of the prize.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms & Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots Law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: Refresco Beverages UK, Express Park, Bristol Rd, Bridgwater TA6 4RN
- Data Controller: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Denvir Marketing, Pavilion 1, Castlecraig Business Park, Players Road, Stirling, FK7 7SH.